No More Roofing Emergencies – Stay Proactive with Standard Roofing Company’s Maintenance Plans!
Our annual maintenance plans help minimize your roof’s exposure to the elements and the potential for storm damage.
Our experts have in-depth knowledge of all major roofing systems and their vulnerabilities. Additionally, our 120 years of experience in the roofing industry allows us to provide you with an unmatched level of service. Our pro roofers are highly trained and experienced in performing routine maintenance tasks with the utmost care.
Our roofing maintenance plans are designed to:
- Keep your roof in top condition
- Reduce repair and replacement costs
- Extend the life of your roof
- Help you enjoy increased productivity and peace of mind
Our Preventative Maintenance Program Is All You Need
Roof Membrane and Seams
- Inspect all field seams, T-joints, and angle changes
- Examine the field of the roof for raised fasteners, unattached or delaminated membrane, and crushed insulation
- Identify field splits, blisters, punctures, edge curling, or areas of entrapped moisture
Parapet and Wall Base Flashings
- Inspect all wall flashings, wall seams, cap metal, and term bar
- Examine the base for potential bridging
- Identify flashings requiring additional sealant, replacement sealant, or new fasteners
Unit Flashings and Pipe Penetrations
- Inspect all flashings, including membrane, metal, fluid-applied, boots, etc.
- Examine all unit penetrations and drain lines
- Identify all deficient pitch pans
- Inspect all roof drains, scuppers, gutters, downspouts, and roof edge membrane
- Examine the roof for proper drainage (sloped deck, tapered insulation, and/or crickets)
- Identify areas of water and debris accumulation
Skylights and Curbs
- Inspect all skylight domes for cracks, corrosion, and condensation
- Examine all curb mounts and fasteners
- Identify worn sealants or significant flashing wear
- Inspect all access points, scuttles, and roof ladders for wear and tear
- Examine walk pads for aging and proper attachment
- Identify membrane punctures surrounding the rooftop units
Contact us if you want help choosing the best roofing maintenance plan for your business or organization. We will be happy to discuss your specific needs and recommend the most appropriate plan for you.