Say Goodbye to Leaks, Shingle Damage, and Other Roofing Woes with Expert Roof Repairs in Oklahoma
No matter how refined your roofing material is, it will succumb to wear and tear over time. Even the most durable commercial roofs will eventually need repairs. When that happens, trust Standard Roofing Company to perform quick and efficient roof repairs that will have your business back up and running in no time.
Our Roof Inspections Are Thorough
Our team thoroughly inspects your roof before providing an estimate for roof repairs.
Upon completion of the roof inspection, we will provide a detailed report of our findings that include:
- Pictures and descriptions of identified deficiencies
- Recommended repairs to repair all deficiencies to acceptable standards
- Prioritization of recommended repairs
- The estimated life expectancy of each roof system
- Specified costs associated with repairs
Maintain the Functionality and Aesthetics of Your Roof with Commercial Roof Maintenance in Oklahoma
Our experts stress the importance of routine maintenance for commercial roofs because it can help prevent many common problems, such as leaks.
Most roofing contractors require annual inspections and documentation to maintain valid manufacturer warranties.
Our Preventative Maintenance Program Is All You Need
Roof Membrane and Seams
- Inspect all field seams, T-joints, and angle changes
- Examine the field of the roof for raised fasteners, unattached or delaminated membrane, and crushed insulation
- Identify field splits, blisters, punctures, edge curling, or areas of entrapped moisture
Parapet and Wall Base Flashings
- Inspect all wall flashings, wall seams, cap metal, and term bar
- Examine the base for potential bridging
- Identify flashings requiring additional sealant, replacement sealant, or new fasteners
Unit Flashings and Pipe Penetrations
- Inspect all flashings, including membrane, metal, fluid-applied, boots, etc.
- Examine all unit penetrations and drain lines
- Identify all deficient pitch pans
- Inspect all roof drains, scuppers, gutters, downspouts, and roof edge membrane
- Examine the roof for proper drainage (sloped deck, tapered insulation, and/or crickets)
- Identify areas of water and debris accumulation
Skylights and Curbs
- Inspect all skylight domes for cracks, corrosion, and condensation
- Examine all curb mounts and fasteners
- Identify worn sealants or significant flashing wear
- Inspect all access points, scuttles, and roof ladders for wear and tear
- Examine walk pads for aging and proper attachment
- Identify membrane punctures surrounding rooftop units
Benefits of Roof Maintenance
A well-maintained roof will:
- Last longer – extend its service life up to 8 years or more.
- Perform better – resist wind and water damage, thermal cycling, and maintain its original weatherproofing and insulating capabilities.
- Look better – maintain its appearance and property value.
- Cost less – prevent minor problems from becoming big, expensive ones.
Preventative maintenance programs are tax-deductible and often save you more than they cost in the long run. Get in touch with us today!